The Answer For Your Success In Weight Loss
Exercise and healthy diets, both are important, as they help you prevent common diseases, overweight and obesity. But exercise has a stronger effect in weight loss, and offers amazing health benefits.
- 52% increase in feeling good
- 45% increase in having better health
- 38% increase in staying at a healthy weight
- 30% increase in having more sex
- 25% increase in healing your heart after a break-up
- 21% increase in getting stress relief
- 20% increase in improving relationships with family and friends
If exercise were a pill, it would be one of the most cost-effective drugs ever invented. So dust off your workout clothes and pick the best appropriate exercises to get started on your path to a healthier and more attractive body.
8 Best Exercises To Lose Weight Fast And Effectively
1. Walking (1 hour/day = 2.3 pounds/month)
Walking is simple and one of the easiest ways to get more active, fat loss and become healthier. 30 minutes per day of walking may not seem like much, but the consistent effort really pays off, and burns close to 1000 calories a week.
2. Jogging (1 hour/day = 3.5 pounds/month)
Jogging improves muscle tone and strength, relieves stress, and can help with a variety of health problems including heart disease and arthritis. Jog for 1 hour each week burns 480 calories.
3. Running (1 hour/day = 4.3 pounds/month)
Running is more than a good way to get in shape and offers numerous benefits, such as physical fitness, anti-aging and fighting cancer. 1 hour of running at a comfortable pace burns about 540 calories.
4. Sprinting (5 mins/day = 0.8 pound/month)
Just 5 minutes of sprinting each day burns a massive 700 calories per week. Split it up into 5 times of 1 minute, and make them part of your walking or running for the best result.
5. Swimming (1 hour/day = 5.3 pounds/month)
Swimming is a healthy activity which can be enjoyed by everyone, and help build endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. Do 1 hour of swimming burns an impressive 660 calories.
6. Biking (1 hour/day = 4 – 8 pounds/month)
Burns 500 – 1000 calories per hour, it depends on how fast and furious you go. Biking can make a huge difference when it comes to your overall weight loss success.
7. Push-up (1 hour/day = 2 pounds/month)
Push-up is a common calisthenics exercise performed in a prone position, and can strengthen muscles. The beauty of the push-up is that you can do it anywhere, anytime. Push-up Burns 240 calories per hour.
8. Spinning (1 hour/day = 5.6 pounds/month)
Spinning is a low impact form of exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. A spinning workout is an excellent way to burn some calories, relieve stress and train for cycle events. 1 hour of spinning burns 700 calories.