Fresh coffee beans are the seeds of the coffee plants, and become a major export product of some developing nations.
The two most well-known of coffee beans are the Arabica and the Robusta beans. 75-80% of the coffee produced worldwide is Arabica and 20% is Robusta.
The roasted bean → coffee shops, retailers and homes → grinding → brewing → drinking.
Health benefits of drinking coffee
- Coffee can make you feel happier and less stressed.
- Coffee makes you more concentrated, calmer, and smarter.
- The caffeine in coffee improves your performance in fitness and sports activities.
- Coffee contains a decent amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Coffee can reduce your risk of type II diabetes, symptoms of Parkinson and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Coffee can lower risk of some types of cancer.
- Coffee has been shown to slow down the aging process and help you live longer.