Every year thousand of new fitness technologies are being introduced to the world, these newest fitness devices will motivate, inspire and enhance your fitness lifestyle.
Getting fit and healthy are never easy and require a lot of efforts, but with the help of modern technologies, they will take your fitness to the next level.
Let’s explore the 5 best fitness technologies shaping the future of our life:
1. Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband
Wireless Heart Rate + Activity Wristband
- Get the most accurate heart rate automatically and simplified heart rate zones with the primary stats.
- Track time, speed, distance, steps, floors climbed, active minutes and calories burned.
- Automatically monitor your sleep & Plus a special feature “Silent alarm”
- See daily stats, call notifications and time of day easily on the OLED display
- Sync data wirelessly and automatically to your computer and handy devices.
2. Universal PowerPak Adjustable Dumbbells with Stand
Excellent choice for the home gym and significant cost savings.
- Perfect adjustment range of each dumbbell from 4 to 45 pounds, with 5 pound increments which allows you to rapidly switch between combinations of workout levels.
- Require small space and surprisingly money saver; the Universal PowerPak gives a great replacement of 9 sets or 18 individual dumbbells.
- Includes an ergonomically designed dumbbell stand to neatly store your dumbbells.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber handle for a comfortable non-slip grip.
3. Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Fluid Trainer
A realistic road feel for days when riding outside is not possible
- Train like the professionals.
- Very sturdy and well-made components.
- The most trusted name in cycle trainers.
- Quiet and smooth operation, remarkable resistance range gives an outdoor ride feel.
- The most reliable fluid trainer available & Fully assembled.
- Pairs with Kinetic inRide Watt Meter for power training.
- Unmatched stability and durability with a lifetime warranty.
4. Atlas Wearables Wristband
Amazing wristband for fitness lifestyle
- A fitness tracker that will automatically log your workouts from reps and set to calories burned.
- Use freestyle mode and start sweating, or sync a workout and tap through a coach mode routine.
- Atlas will recognize 50 plus exercises, recording not just what you did, but how well you performed.
- Use heart rate mode to track your cardio zones during the workout.
5. Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker
So much motivation in such a small device
- Tracks time, speed, steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed.
- Monitor the quality and time you sleep.
- Ability to wake you with a silent alarm.
- Syncs automatically to your computer or selected smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0.
- Motivation program which allows you to set goals, view progress and earn badges.
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and handy devices.