Lifecore Fitness located in Carlsbad CA, is a huge name in the fitness industry specializing in cardio fitness equipment, and has been in business since 1994.
Lifecore Fitness Assault Air Bike Trainer is used in commercial applications like CrossFit, NFL and UFC. Cyclists and athletes use this bike for Athletic Competitions. The Assault Air Bike is a modernly designed take on a very old traditional air resistance bike. Fixing everything that was wrong and implementing new technology.
Here is the review of the Lifecore Fitness Assault Air Bike Trainer:
- Product dimensions: 49 x 22 x 51 inches
- Maximum user weight: 400 lbs
- Product weight: 110 lbs
- Seat: 6 adjustments
- Resistance: Unlimited Resistance based on Air Resistance
- Twenty Five inch diameter steel fan delivers maximum resistance
- Computer features motivational programs providing many programs (Tabata, Intervals, Watts, Heart Rate) to accomplish your fitness goals.
Outstanding Features to look at
The following points are revealed from the very first use of this bike trainer:
- It has an advanced computer display which allows you to set a calorie, distance and time target goal for your workout.
- The bike can ensure utmost resistance with the 25 inch diameter steel fan
- The seat can be adjusted sideways, up and down, front and back and it can also be tilted.
- To make sure that the users can achieve their fitness goals, the bike is equipped with many motivational programs.
- It can provide the best workout for the entire body with special focus towards upper and lower extremities.
- By making sure the users can get a durable and smooth feel, the bike is equipped with 25 closed sphere type bearings all over the pivot points and frame.
Now, with these features known from the very first look of the Lifecore Fitness Assault Air Bike Trainer, let’s explore the top-notch features:
As mentioned earlier, the seats come with 6 adjustment facilities. Apart from the traditional up and down adjustment to fit users of any height for using the bike, and it also provides fore and aft adjustment feature.
This means you can custom-fit the bike to make sure that you have everything properly aligned to achieve your fitness goals. If you are short, you don’t need to bend too much for reaching the handles. And if you are tall, you can adjust the seat in such a way that it will not hit your chest or legs.
The bike comes with 20+ cartridge bearings and the manufacturer has added them after analyzing the importance of durability of the moving parts in the bike. Every pivot in the bike like linkage arms, bottom bracket, pedals and flywheels has one or two bearings.
Even though, the bike has many bearings, they are designed in a fashionable way that they are all well-placed under machine and formed steel, and so they will not be visible outside, giving an attractive look to the bike trainer.
Smart Computer Console
The console of the Lifecore Fitness Assault Air Bike Trainer is thoughtfully designed by the manufacturer. The console provides all the info needed to monitor all exercises and had built in interval training.
The display in the bike is based on LCD technology that offers a versatile array of display images. Simultaneously monitor heart rate, speed, RPM, time, Watts and calories…
To provide quick access to the on-board programs, larger buttons are designed in the right manner. In addition, the display will keep you updated by giving us incredible insight and experience feedbacks.
If you are looking for a perfect fitness equipment that provides workout for all fitness levels from beginners to professionals and keeps you motivated, do not hesitate to invest on Lifecore Fitness Assault Air Bike Trainer.